Monday, January 21, 2008

Celebrated my younger sis's Birthday on New Year eve, yes, her birthday falls on 31 of Dec.. Hehee.. Actually she should born on the 5th of Jan de.. She's very anxious to reach the world as early as possible la.. Wahaha!

We went to Cafe Cartel to makan, their food really not bad and very filling.. I still remember that the 1st time we went there was on my mum's bday, we ordered too much food, end up all of us too full.. Lolx! Now we are smarter, order a few, one plate can be shared by 2 persons lo... Wuuu~~~

I forget all the name of all the dishes liao, think this is what seafood de.. Quite nice..

This is what black pepper bla bla bla.. Very delicious!

My Family! Love them! ^^

Ai yo, mama, what you doing sia.. -_-'''

Cheeze!!!Bday girl, Oriana & me!! Ohohoho!