Sunday, April 27, 2008

Simply sweetness..

Girl: do i ever cross in ur mind?
Boy: no.
Girl: do u like me?
Boy: not really.
Girl: do u want me?
Boy: no.
Girl: would u cry if i left?
Boy: no.
Girl: would u live for me?
Boy: no.
Girl: would u do anything for me?
Boy: no.
Girl: choose-- me or ur life?
Boy: my life.

The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her then says...
The reason u never cross in my mind is because u're always on my mind..
The reason why i don't like u is because i love u..
The reason why i don't want u is because i need u..
The reason i wouldn't cry if u left is because i would die if u left..
The reason i wouldn't live for u is because i would die for u..
The reason why i'm not willing to do anything for u is because i would do everything for u..and
The reason i choose my life isbecauseYOU ARE MY LIFE..