Thursday, October 16, 2008

One of my IS module - Social Psychology was fun yday! The classroom layout let me think of kindergarden.. Hahaha! Well, learnt quite a no. of things.. The sign that we show "OK" in Singapore means sex in Mexico! Nodding means "yes" in Sg but in some areas of Africa, it means "No".. Thumbs up means "good" but in some countries it equals to middle finger! Cool ya.. hahaha..

Photobucket
We are in the same class..

We have some fun at the funny mirrors found outside our classroom
Photobucket
Become fatter in this second!

Photobucket
Become slimmer in other sec! hahaha!

Photobucket
Chun Hao trying to make himself secure. Lol

Photobucket
MOH

Photobucket


Photobucket
Me and Mandy

Photobucket
Hui Hui and Me

Photobucket
Ah Hui

Photobucket
Chinxiang's.. 披着羊皮的狼! so cute lo! haha!

Photobucket
I want to thanks Suelyn, Sebas and Chinxiang for this souvenir when they went for overseas studied in Wuhan during school holidays.. You guys are so sweet! Thanks alot! =D
But hor, I think I won't bear to use the fish bone, I don't want the history to repeat itself..
My youngest sis gave me a purple once, i lost it.. Heart pain like hell la... ><