Monday, February 9, 2009

Haiz

I really don't understand, we came so far together.. Through all the ups and downs, thick and thin.. Alas, we have a better life compare to the past.. Suddenly, you choose to give up the better choice.. I really don't understand why.. We pay the most attention and time on you.. We tried to sit down and talk before, we quarrelled.. But no improvement.. I really don't know what's wrong with you.. We love you so much and you can totally don't care about us.. Haiz.. Where did we offence you sia.. Gosh.... Home is still the best place on earth... 

I really missed the days when we were young, shared the same room, slept side by side.. Almost every night before we turn in, we will chit-chatted and giggled till mum scolded us.. We shared all the problems.. Chat about everything under the sun.. 

It's a fact that if you don't help yourself, no one does.. Not even a pschycologist.. 

Darn, no mood to study for my QLA test.. Argh!