Saturday, September 26, 2009

Can't forget..

One early in the morning, still half asleep, sian day in class (3 classes combined in a small room)..

*Marking attendance*

Chicken Little: Geok Ting
Me to chicken little: Cher, Olivia la...

Then someone told me that there's another classmate from next class whose name is Geok Ting..

Damn malu sia.. >< That moment my temperature confirmed shoot up to at least 40 degree Celsius ar! lol

Ai ya.. Thanks to one of my teacher from my ex-sec who likes to call me Geok Tin..
I thought people who has christian name will prefer other to call them by this.
Hmmmmm.. My this particular teacher die die also want to call me Geok Tin..

Maybe I just too used to it that people call me by my christian name...Actually, i prefer people to call me Olivia..

Oh ya.. And a lot of people thought I'm christian because I got a christian name.. Then I somehow found out that in past, people who have christian name are mostly Christians.. Ohhhhhh...