Saturday, December 1, 2007

1st Dec 2007, Toa Payoh..


Yawn! Time really flies, 1st Dec.. Hmmmm.. Common test is around the corner and yet I'm counting down for my school holidays..Lolx! Damn happy that it's SAT today! It mean wake up late, can slack at home n bla bla bla.. And I pick the best interaction choice - go shopping with my family.. Hahaha! ^^ We ended our shopping trip after buying some stationery in Popular. Didnt go to Popular for yrs, hahaha! When my sisters and I passed by the "TEXTS/ASSESMENTS" section, we were so happy & relax! No longer we need to "step in" to that section and look at out Mother or Aunt helplessly when they throw the selected books in to the basket! It's really a phobia! Hahaha! I bought an eraser, I find it quite cool, it can be "mould" into the shape u want (look like a blue tac) and it really acts as an eraser, but the erase "ability" is not as good. It only works well on HB pencil and those who writes gently..