Monday, December 24, 2007

Went to Toa Payoh to shop with Mama on 15 Dec.. A huge box caught my eyes and it look so secretive.. Therefore I went to explore.. This event actually let people know more about AIDs, other countries innocent kids who has died of AIDs..




The moment you stepped in, there's a counter.. The people there will give you something like a thumbdrive + MP3.. Think there are about 4 languages to choose..












Follow the foot step, and select the track shown on the floor.. This is track one.. The tracks actually explained the encounter of a guy named Ah Hock.. This is his home..











Every "room" is being seperated by this curtains..











He is Ah Hock and his wife... Well, of course not the real person la, but the story is true... In this story, Ah Hock actually is a cleaner in hospital, he mixed with his friends to go pubs, KTVs, end up have sex with a woman.. Few days later, one of his buddy kana AIDs, he got worried, therefore he went for the check up..

Thank God that he didnt get it, neither to his wife and children, but he needs to go for a regular check up and regular medication.. His wife forgive him and he's so touched that his wife accompanied him throughout... A happy family ending..








This is where Ah Hock waited to get his AIDs test result... At Track 4&5.. We got to sit here, after finish listening, we got to walk to a counter, there's a "nurse" telling "me" the result..









That "nurse" hor, dont even tell me that my hand will be stamped lo.. she asked me,"Do u know what does Positive means?" Yes, HIV carrier... She explained that,this process is to let us feel that, how anxious are those pple who come for AIDs check up.. But hor, I dont feel anxious leh.. Wahaha, this shows that Im not very into the story.. Heheez.. I saw other people like very serious leh..

When I told my mum abt this stamp, she wan damn shocked.. She though I kana sia.. Lolx. Buay Tahan her.. (-_-''')