Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Argh...Not feeling well after school yday.. Hate it, feel so helpless. Luckily Hui Hui accompany me till I get into a cab.
At night after resting, my mum and my bf started a conversation like this..

Mama n bf : "Didn't drink enough water har? Heat stroke?"
Me: " No ar... today raining.. Not that sunny plus I drink lots of water ar.."
Mama n bf: " Didn't eat?"
Me: " No ar, I where got didn't eat de? I had my lunch ar.."
Bf : " The reason must be not having good breakfast everyday and didn't eat enough fruits la.."
And he started his preaching.. =p
Mama n bf: " Bag too heavy?"
Me: =.='''
Family n bf : "Ar!! Didn't have enough sleep!"

一言惊醒梦中人.. Yup.. Think I'm not having enough sleep + come that stupid thing.. My lower eyelids appeared to be very pale when my da mei flipped it.. Hahaha.. Feeling better now, that's why I can start my "complained" LOL.. Really! Projects are killing me... LOL



Went out with my mum and aunt after school today. After settled theirs, it's my turn.. Well, My bf's bday is coming and i plan to buy a hp for him. So I was trying to make a casual remark about the hps stuff.. End up, he knew that I'm buying a hp for him... =.=''' Mission failed.. LOL
He said that even I don't mention anything, he already guess that I will buy hp as a present.. Ya..Like real hor.. HL.. =p

The features of the hp he wants:
-No camera
-No memory card
Reason: The current company that he work don't allow
-Bluetooth
-Flip phone
Reason: He wants

At Toa Payoh
All flip phones don't have bluetooth, mostly with camera..

At Chinatown
All flip phones have camera

Last station, Sim Lim Sq
Got a nokia flip phone with the features he wants!

Alas, able to get it, cuz most of the seller told me that it's very difficult to get the hp with the features above. Hehee..

WSSY MCQ test today... No confident at all ar... Si Liao La... =.=