Sunday, July 27, 2008

I just can't get into sleep.. Totally have no mood to do anything... But blogging comes to my mind.. was listening to xiang tai duo.. indeed a nice song.. Li Jiu Zhe has a very nice voice... I don't know why... feel very low.. Thought thatI'm able to blog something here to release it... Can't I just can't...Lately, I just cannot sleep well... Haiz.. I don't know why... Maybe because of this song... Maybe I'm really thinking too much..Maybe I do have too much things bottled within..Think I need some good cry...='(... I'm wondering..Will I be happier if I'm not in this world... I treasure what I have now, I'm happy what I have now.. I have a good mother, good sis, good bf, good friends.. I'm contented..Why.. Why do I still feel empty and lost? hmmmm... Think I need a map of myself to find my way out of this stupid maze... I hope I'm able to figure out with the aid of the compass.. O.0 Yawn~~!! Hope I'm able to get some sleep... @_@
I'm going to join WWF soon if I still can't get some good quality sleep...