Friday, August 1, 2008

钱不够用2

Another good and nice show produced by Jack Neo. 钱不够用2 is humorous and touching. The Chinese newspaper reported that, 钱不够用2 is being graded 1 star or 2 stars(highest) by the English newspaper. I was so ready to watch it but the newspaper gave such a negative impact.. Well, I still believe in Jack Neo's production. ;) Maybe they spoke too much hokkien ( but I like<3), this could be the reason for getting such a low marks by the Eng newspaper ba.

IT'S A GOOD SHOW which based on facts.. I like it.. It do reflects the society, reflects filial piety of people nowadays ( I suddenly think of our SCM lecturer who said that he cannot depend on us but himself) .. It reflects different types of substances compared to 钱不够用 that shown 10 years ago.. For those who get emotional easily.. Remember to bring more tissues.. I cried so much that I almost used up a packet of my tissues.. x)

Oh ya, some viewers criticized about the storyline of this movie. I agreed with Jack Neo, the answers can be found in the movie itself.. Hmmm... They really don't understand or 在鸡蛋里挑骨头? =.= I don't feel that its lame or what.. Well, 人呐衰,养鸟嘛A变公鸡 (in hokkien). When Lady Luck smiles, you can be a millionaire overnight!

Highly recommended by me to catch this heart-warming+saddening movie..

Lately I'm quite satisfy with the good movies I watched =)
Hope that The Mummy won't disappoint me.. =X, gona catch it after my tests...
Gona concentrate on my tests liao.. (*#(&^@&#@!