Saturday, August 23, 2008

超大曼头

I'm so relax and happy today!! I slept and slacked like no other people business.. I woke up, played NDS then slept AGAIN.. LOL.. One word-SHIOK!
Didn't slept well during exam week + I didn't slept for that night before my last paper.. @_@


看过超大鸡排的你们,有看过超大曼头吗?
Mama bought a big Mantou. Really big.. well let the pictures do the talking..

Photobucket
This photo is my mum's idea lo, she's very proud of buying such a big mantou. She put it beside my face and said:" This mantou is almost as big as your face!!" and then she laughed like don't know what.. -.-



Sooo.. How big is it leh?
To share the "big-ness" with you, I did a measurement...

Photobucket
Length: 17cm
Width: 11cm
Thickness: 4cm

Really very big leh!
Seriously speaking, this is the biggest mantou I ever see! Lol
Hmmmmm... Wonder how it taste like, it is quite soft when I touched it.. Can't wait to have the 1st bite.. LOL