Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yesterday, accompanied Catherine for her facial wash.. Saw her like very enjoy.. Hmmm.. Think I heard from Gina before that she feel quite nice after facial wash.. Thus, it increase my urge of trying it... And... I tried!!!! My 1st time doing it leh! Ai yo! Painful lo but bearable.. My face here a red dot, there a red dot.. =X
After that went to Clementi Pasar Malam with Pei Jun.. Hmmmm.. Lately pasar malam have nothing to see or buy wor.. (Save money, lol)

Brought my mum to that facial today... Gave my 1st time again to that same lady.. Under the "po lo so" from that lady and my mum.. I had my 1st eyebrow trimming.. Abit painful though. I'm not used to it lo..

At 1st I thought that there will be not much "hair" on my eyebrow if i trim it.. but the result still not that bad.. hahaha..

Went out with friends lately to have some heartily laughter.. Always enjoyed with friends. Thanks! =D Never fail to bring me lots of laughters!


Sick of crying, tired of trying, yeah I'm smiling but inside I'm dying..