Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Missing..

Out of the sudden, I missed the days that I can see him almost everyday.. Brought him to camp.. Waited patiently outside the camp for him to book out.. Although I can only meet him for 2-3 hours at that time, even I'm tired after my school.. I'm still very happy.. He said things will change better after his 2 years NS.. After that, he said things will turn out good after his poly.. So, another 2 years.. =.=

And now.. All the facts and reality is throwing at us non stop.. Work for money, work for future he said.. Only able to meet him once a week and for few hours.. Sometime I feel lonely.. When I get his call, I felt contented.. But when I think back.. Why are we restricting to meet really once a week? "He's tired", "He needs more rest".. This is what I understand so I always remind myself. But, the stupid feeling is another matter, hate being so emotional. When those feeling comes, I was like "哎呀, 又emo liao".. Then try to remind myself I'm not teenage girls anymore, bla and bla so 不可以任性.. Although he never complain, but I also don't want him to get worried, must concentrate ar.. Well, glad that I'm quite used to it now.. =D Cheers!

Thinking back of that 5 years.. From his NS (where got time to date? His is shift de), till his Poly (weekdays study, weekend work, I know this is really tiring), till now he's working (Mon- Sat).. None of that stages he can really have enough time for me.. (Hahaha.. I sounds like daughter complaining to daddy..) Maybe when I'm out to the society, I will be busy too.. Gona miss the days we spent in the past more..

*Sometimes, I'm thinking, wouldn't it be nice if I can put the equivalent efforts in my sch work.. =p*

Can i don't grow up? I just want to be pamper by him..

-End of nagging-

Share some photos with you all.. lol..

Photobucket
During his NS time.. I realise that he looks slightly different now.. hmmm..

Photobucket
When I was Young! This is for you to laugh! Lol