Saturday, November 29, 2008

Went to suntec on don't know which Sat with mama and bf..

Photobucket

Photobucket
New Zealand Natural ice cream.. Like the way they present it.. I feel that is good to separate it, so that we can taste each different flavours. If mixed togather, the taste won't be as pure. =)

Photobucket
Saw this cute boy, he was playing with me on the other side of the table.. When he walk here and let me carry him, his expression seems so stunt.. He's so cute! Ya.. That lady in pink behind me is my mama. lol
Photobucket

Photobucket
These bamboo rice from Indonesia.. Hmmm.. Not really very nice leh.. Maybe not my taste..

Photobucket
White Viewty! So nice.. Like white colour too.. <3

Photobucket
We are so purple! =D I was hit by its rectangluar head before taking this pic. lol

Photobucket
My mama with don't what's that 2 long long things.. LOL


Photobucket
Last but not least.. Can anyone tell me.. How true is this? Hmmm.. LOL! x__X