Monday, December 1, 2008

I HATE LIMPETS!!!! ( Luo Suo Post)

Yesterday.. Was an itchy and tired day for me.. Mum cooked mee sua and added Limpets on the 2nd round.. I ate 1 small limpet.. No nice de lo..My family also don't like, so we let my bf finished all.. After eating, my gastric started to feel unwell, next I felt like vomiting.. My neck started to have an ant bite spot.. I though it was nothing and bathe..

I spotted more and more ant bite spots while waiting for bus to orchard.. Then some rashes started to appear.. I told my bf that I feel something wrong with myself, I want to see doctor..
Luckily Tiong Bahru has a clinic which operates everyday till 12am..

Ya.. The possibilty of food allergy to that stupid limpets is high.. That's the only new food that I ate that afternoon..

COMPLAINS AR!
1) These Limpets are no nice at all lo!
2) Rashes all over the body and make me so itchy, eyes swollen!
3) Gastric cramps
AND I ONLY EAT ONE SMALL PIECE THEN KANA ALL THESE PLUS INJECTION LO!!!!
BO HUA LA! T.T PLUS SO EX.. $80+ leh..

The funny conversation btw doctor and me.. (I feel it quite funny la)

Doc: Why you eat limpets?
Me: Cuz my mama cooked this afternoon
Doc: Why ur mama cooked that?
Me: Ermx.. Cuz she feel like cooking?
Doc: ohhh.. Then, nice ma?
Me: NOT NICE LA! STILL FOOD ALLERGY COME HERE LET YOU INJECT SOMEMORE. T.T
Doc: *SMILE*

After injection

Doc: Need MC ma?
Me: I got test tml (was sort of hoping he will say u cant go, got to stay at home, cuz damn itchy de la!)
Doc: Oh. Like that, Mei Ban Fa.. No MC liao..
Me: ............. ya.... T.T
Doc: Ok, i give u medicine for ur swellness and throat..
Me: My gastric neh? Still very painful..
Doc: Har? Still painful ar? ok ok. come (he pressed my stomach here n there), ok.. take when only in pain.
Me: Ok.. Then can i apply MOPIKO if still itchy?
Doc: huh, I give u lotion which u will feel cooling de..
Then he looked at my medication sheet and said: " Wow, like that u got alot of medicines ye.." (the tone abit cute cute de..) Oh ya.. For your info, male doctor
I was like.. -.-'''

Hahaha.. The doctor quite nice la.. He asked me not to rub my eyes and scratch.. If not it will get worst.

Photobucket
Ya lar.. These are what I ate.. But ONLY ONE PIECE CAN!

Photobucket
Fake Limpets

Photobucket
Real Limpets

Photobucket
So I think what I ate is real Limpets.. Maybe Im allergy to it..

What are limpets? Two major groups of snails have umbrella-shaped shells. They come from quite separate groups and are not closely related.
For more info pls click here