Saturday, December 27, 2008

Very wordy nags.. =.=

Merry belated Xmas! Hehee.. Long time didnt blog.. Got reason de.. My hp has some problem. I cant bluetooth the photos to my lappy.. Using cable also have problem.. gosh..

Some happy things (currently):
-HOLIDAYS! Yeah! (Well, gona end soon)
-Had fun poly class chalet
-My youngest sis who set up a counter during EOY (related to cosplay) is a great success! =) Congras!
-Spent time with family and bf during Xmas eve
-Met up with friends during Xmas
-I finally can play games in my Itouch! Finally working! (after so many times of trying)
-Going to zheng fai live seafood with class soon! =D
-Going to watch Bedtime story with bf this sun.. If thing goes well.. hehee.. =3
-Sleep w/o stress (This is the best!! Ohohoho!)
and more~~~~~~~

Whet to a school to dye hair (well is cheaper) today with peijun.. Went there once few years ago.. The result is nice.. I really like it.. So was thinking to go again.. But the colour does not come out the one my friend and I want. We choose the same base and colour but none of our hair is near to the chosen one =.=''')

Anway, I'm done 1st.. Peijun is still dying.. The reason was that her hair doesnt aborsb the colour.. She said this never happen to her b4 de lo.. Anw, my hair is recolour.. But still not nice.. She's going down tml to redo for free.. What a day.. She's more pissed off than me.. Well.. Her hair colour is worst than mine..

I know.. Students.. The skill is one thing.. But the colour is mixed by the trainers! Wo de tian ar.. I understand that our hair colour will not absorb and show exactly the same colour. But the outcome is really totally different! Really great different............................................Great different is one thing. The main problem is.. Not Nice.. =x

Things that make my lips dudu de:
-The final hair colour of peijun's and mine does not turn out to the one we like.. =(
-Keep raining till cycling plan had to be cancelled (on the other hand, nice weather to sleep!)
-Haven't finish my work (arrrrghhh, it seems endless)
-Lack of vitamin M (everyone the same.. )
-My wrist doesn't seems to heal
-Dropped my hp on the floor twice in a month! *Heartache* ( I dun wan to get a new phone.. I like my current hp alot!)
-My hp's bluetooth doesnt seems to work well when transferring.. gosh..
-I cant find my DS lite! =( (where r u? Come back to me!)