Monday, January 5, 2009

Quiz-ing time.. LOL

43%Ya.. And this explains why I don't blog that often =p (ok ok.. I use it as an excuse)

Time to know more about myself.. Hmmm..

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Try for fun when free beh! =D
Conclusion: Cannot believe on the negative statement.. hmmm.. let's see.. positive statement quite true *touch the chin*.. Whahahahahahahahaha!


A soul from Venus with a sexual appeal 8 of 10.
Guys hold your breath...

Ermx.. I totally disagree with this.. =.=

blog quizzes for myspace profile and fun

Good.. One of my fav. colours.. =D

Addictive content in my personality is 83%
Beware!!! people easily get addicted to me

Ermx.. Not true also.... =X

Yes 73% No 17%

LOL

fun quizzes and blog meme


Maybe can try for the next toto draw.. LOL!

fun quiz, myspace quizzes for blog


I don't smoke.. =D


Ok la.. I like songs that are meaningful too.. =)

Source: Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz


I can't believe that I actually did most of the quizzes.. I'm so bo liao.. LOL