Saturday, January 10, 2009

Some past photos

6th Jan 2009

Thanks Chinxiang being for so sweet to give chocolates from Japan! =)
Actually, I can confirmed that no one will b happier than upon receiving the Bai Se Lian Ren chocolate.. LOL.. =p

Photobucket
In the morning, I happened to read someone's blog abt the bai se lian ren chocolate.. I was wondering where to buy it but she mentioned that "The best thing is can't b found it sg!" I was like" har.. I feel like trying leh.. Like very nice.. "
And....
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
TATA!
In the afternoon,
Photobucket
Not only I get to try bai se lian ren and also other chocolates frm Cx! Thanks Cx!
I'm really very happy de la! It's like a dream come true SO FAST! hahaas!
The chocolate is very nice! =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd of Jan 2009

Celebrated Yz's birthday! =)

Photobucket
In pastamania.. Birthday girl =)

Photobucket
Jojo and Yuezhen

Photobucket
Jojo and Xinyi

Photobucket
The cake that we bought for her

Photobucket
In Top One karaoke..

Photobucket
1st row: Quiying, Yuezhen, Jackson, Chee Hong, Olivia
2nd row: Xinyi, Peixi, Edna
Absentee: Jojo (sounds like sec. classphoto.. lol)
Jojo don't sing.. So she didn't join us..

Some of them left after the KTV.. The rest went to catch a R21 movie at chinatown for the 1st time.. Very shy yet very excited.. We joked and talked craps till the way there.. Hahaha! Super not nice! My $9!!! Argghhh!!! To my surprised.. Senior citizen need to pay only $4.50 lo! No wonder so many ah pei-s go watch la!
Wow.. All of us nearly fell aslp.. The storyline CMI.. The main male actress lagi CMI la! Gosh! If not because the tix cost $9, we all confirmed walked out de lo! After watching, we were like %*&*^@)(!!! Wo kao! This gona b the 1st time and the last.. =.=

Photobucket
The tix is at least 3 times bigger than the normal movie tix..

Ps: I'm the only one who need to check I.C.. ohohoho!
*Ai yo..Tao yan..Shy la.. But TMD de happy*
Wahhahahaahaha! =x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Guess.. How many dolls are there to make this X'mas tree in Suntec?
Ans:
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
Photobucket
3,578! (Sorry, picture is blur) O.O Wow!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27th Dec 2008

Celebrated my da mei's bday in advance at Double O.. *Tsk, choose such a noisy place to celebrate sia! =p LOL* Ok, ok, u happy can liao.. =)

Photobucket
My bodyguard, Zixiang for that night.. Lol! Thanks! =)

Photobucket
Orange and her bf

Photobucket
Orange and me. =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket

Photobucket
Had our very 1st poly class chalet during that 3 weeks holidays.. =)
Drunk de drunk(Only KH), slp de slp, laugh de laugh, go crazy de go crazy..
lol!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to support my youngest sis's booth in EOY'08.. She managed to get a booth representing RP..

Photobucket
The coolest costume I saw during that event..

Photobucket
The nicest..

Of course, my sis also cosplay..
Photobucket
<3 Congras that u sold out ur full sets of own drawn bookmarks ya! =)