Tuesday, May 13, 2008

1) At what age do you wish to get marry?
A: When I'm ready to get marry "out" and he's ready to get marry "in"!

2) What you want the most now?
A: Time and SLEEP!!!!

3) Who is the person you trust most?
A: People who I love, I will trust them.

4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
A: Nope... Never... you got a way to boost my confidence har?

5) If you have a dream to come true, what would it be?
A: Whatever I dream of come true.

6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
A: If the water vapour in the air cross with the sun beams.. Why not? =)

7) What is your goal for this year?
A: To pass all my modules and proceed to year 3 successfully..

8) Do you believe in eternity love?
A: I will answer this question when I have it.. =p

9) If you're allowed to change only one thing in your life, what would it be?
A: MISTAKES...

10) What feeling do you love the most?
A: To be pamper..

11) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
A: Wow... Difficult to put in words la.. Don't force me...

12) What feeling do you hate most?
A: Being Accuse and betray.

13) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
A: Of course!!!!

14) Do you believe love at the first sight?
A: Well.. I believe in fate even more..

15) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
A: Everything..

16) Who do you hope to be always there for you?
A: My mama and frenz!!

17) If you are given a chance to go for a World Tour, where will be the first place?
A: Japan!

18) Who cares for you the most?
A: It's difficult to compare "cares most" la...

19) Which date do you like most? Why?
A: 21/06, the day that brought my mama and me together.. =)

20) Why shall I tagged other 8 people at the end of the post?
A: Please read the instruction beh.. =.=

Instructions:Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question. There will be a total of 20 questions and you must tag 8 person at the end of this post.

People tagged by me:
-Mandy
-Hui Hui
-Kar Meng
-Jojo
-Gina
-Yuezhen
-Xinyi
-Ophelia

ps: I don't think u will do de lo!!!
If u were to finish it....

`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
That means you all are bo liao as me! Wahaha! Jac tagged me so i tagged u lo.. Play play beh.. Don't hate me ar.. =.=