Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dear Cherie, as per ur your request..

1. At what age will i travel with my friends?
Age doesn't matter for me now.. It's the $$$$$$$...

2. What animals you like the most?
Dogs!!! =D

3. What I want the most now?
Diploma In Logistics Management...

4. What do you wanna be when you grow up?
I have fully grown.. LOL..well, hopefully a purchaser/businesswoman.. =)

5. If you can have 1 more dream to come true, what will it be?
To let all my dreams come true! =p

6. What are you afraid to lose now?
Things, people, frienships, relationship.. Basically, Things that you want it, is the things that you are scared to lose..

7. Do you believe in forever love?
Yes, to others.. But I don't believe in my r/s cuz i dun have the luck.. Sobz..='(

8. If you meet someone you love, will you confess to him/her?
Nope.. I wouldn't..

9. What is your latest obsession?
Hip Hop...

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Not at the moment.. Don't feel like thinking about it..

11. Which kind of people you hate most?
Why should I hate when I can treasure and love them? <3

12. What you need now?
Sleep... zzzZZ..

13. Do you find it necessary to have a bf/gf?
If the feeling come, why not? =)

14. What do you want your friends to be like?
No definite answer..

15. What kinda friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
Trustable, loyal..

16. What is something you can't live without?
O2? hahaas..

17. If you're feeling low 1 day, who would you go to?
God of Happiness.. got ma ar? LOL..

18. Who is the last person to send you an sms?
Howard..

19. Why do you love yourself?
Why should I hate myself?

20. What are you going to do after answering all these questions?
To kill that person who tag me.. WAHAHA.. Cherie JK ar..
I'm going to sleep.. Working tml @ 7am.. =.=

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above & add in 1 personal question of your own,so there's a total of 20 questions.
Then tag 8 people in your links at the end of answering the questions.
Tag them in their chatbox to inform them too.
No no.. i dun wan tag anyone.. I dun wan them to hate me or kill me.. LOL..