Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Some random pictures...

In Kbox Clementi with MH...
Photobucket
Hui Hui trying to show her dancing skills while Mandy trying to show her singing skills and I'm trying to show my photography skills! =p

Photobucket
EMO-ing in progess.. Do not disturb..

Photobucket

Photobucket
The blue lightings behind the Kbox sofa was one of our toys! hahaas!


During QMGT free period..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Went to work on Sun.. Saw alot of people scratching these.. My mama and her friends ask me to play for fun.. Lucky enough, win a few dollars.. Hehee..
Photobucket
Bought these red one at $1.. 3 digit must be the same to win cash.. In this case, I have 3 $5.. So I win $5..

Photobucket
This green one is $2 each.. The 2 no. above must match the no. below to win the amount stated at each winning no. In this case, 26 and 23 match the two no. below, so I won $4..

Photobucket
Like this ticket, only no. 16 matches. So I win $2..

It's very fun! Then my mama's friend ask me go buy again using my winnings.. End up all "donated" liao lo.. Hahaha! Fun!! hahaas!

After work..Went for night cycling with Mandy and her bf, Hui Hui and her friends and him..
After cycling, all of us suffer from buttock pain!! We cycled from East Coast to Changi Village and back again.. It took 2 hrs for each.. therefore total of 4 hrs of cycling!! 0.O When we reached CV, it was closed!! So we went to the nearby koptiam. Oh my god, spent $4 for a tasteless soup and noodles. The only "harvest" is we saw 3 transvestites.. And I and him saw one of them was being drove away by a man.. Wuuu~~大开眼界!!

Photobucket
Hahaas! while waiting for Hui Hui in East Coast mac..

Photobucket
Got a passerby to take for us..

Photobucket
Poor Kelvin, his head was like.. hmmm..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kelvin + Mandy = KM = KiloMetre.. LOLx! They commented that this picture seems to be taken overseas, very nice.. Of course la! You got to see who's the photographer ma! Wahaha!

Didnt sleep for the whole night and went to work in this manner @_@.. Luckily i was being released early.. Tired but fun!! I want to for night cycling again! BUT PLEASE DON'T CYCLE TO CHANGI AGAIN!!! MY BUTT!!! T.T